DairyLand Teaser // Short Dirtbike Film

the more and more i get into my video editing hobby the more and more i can appreciate shots like this.

i always tell myself get out and actually shoot some shots dont just wear the gopro... then i jsut wear the gopro and ride :lol:

the more and more i get into my video editing hobby the more and more i can appreciate shots like this.

i always tell myself get out and actually shoot some shots dont just wear the gopro... then i jsut wear the gopro and ride :lol:

Won't be long and Trav will go the way of James :video:

You and James should coordinate a shoot of those of us that still ride.

Won't be long and Trav will go the way of James :video:

You and James should coordinate a shoot of those of us that still ride.

i want one of them new fancy camera's like james has but to do video with. i see TV shows and commercials that are made with em and as bad ass as a gopro is you can only do so much with em.

the problem is that i still enjoy riding way more then filming. so the filming takes back seat most of the time.

James

Staff member
First time posting on these forums. Figured a dirtbiking community would enjoy it.

Very nice Justin, let us know when you have the finished product posted! :thumb:

BTW some of us are also photo/video guys, what gear are you shooting with and what's your editing program(s)?

Welcome COWboy... :smirk:........ put yer boots up and sit a spell. (N'edgism)

There actually was an area in SoCal called Dairyland way back when.... (AKA: La Palma, CA. I believe it is now) :prof:

Very nice Justin, let us know when you have the finished product posted! :thumb:

BTW some of us are also photo/video guys, what gear are you shooting with and what's your editing program(s)?

This was shot on a Gh3 with canon 24-105 and a rode video mic pro (edited in premiere cs6). Once the whole project is finished I will include the list of all the equipment I used. Thanks though!