All D37 Desert Racing Change

If anybody was interested in heading to Nevada to race/ride a National H&H, here is a flyer.
2013_trailblazers.jpg

This is second to last round in the series. The last one will be in California in Lucerne Valley on Oct. 13th.

I use to chase the Nationals years ago and they are fun but time and money dedicated.

:cheers: CDA

Anything happening through the following dates?

10/10/2013 - 10/20/2013? That is the tentative fall break for my kids. In the past we have made this a week long event in the desert.

Anything happening through the following dates?

10/10/2013 - 10/20/2013? That is the tentative fall break for my kids. In the past we have made this a week long event in the desert.

On 10/13 the 100's MC will be hosting the last National H&H in Lucerne valley. On 10/19-20 the Prairie Dogs are hosting a 24hr race at Glen Helen.

As stated, I would post up some races as the fliers became available. Here is one coming up in Sept.

Dual Euro Sept 7th & 8th at Cal City.
http://www.district37ama.org/offroad/calendar/2013/september2013/2013_lost_coytes.jpg

So Rack and I were kicking around doing this one, but at the last minute decided to bag it and not go. I knew the temps were going to be in triple digits and since it was in Cal City, it would be super fast. I just got done reading some comments about the race this weekend and both loops were fast, fast fast. Mostly all roads and people were talking about needing to do top ends now after hitting this race or some stated their motors gave out from being wide open and the heat. Also the club was not allowed to run the course in any of the surrounding hills as this area is littered with private property.

So those that did not make it out there, it looks like it was a good call to save that money for another event.

CDA Out

So Rack and I were kicking around doing this one, but at the last minute decided to bag it and not go. I knew the temps were going to be in triple digits and since it was in Cal City, it would be super fast. I just got done reading some comments about the race this weekend and both loops were fast, fast fast. Mostly all roads and people were talking about needing to do top ends now after hitting this race or some stated their motors gave out from being wide open and the heat. Also the club was not allowed to run the course in any of the surrounding hills as this area is littered with private property.

So those that did not make it out there, it looks like it was a good call to save that money for another event.

CDA Out

:thumb:

See you Sunday at Tulare :smirk:

:poke:

I have uploaded the rider's instructions for the Shamrock's race at Slash X on 9/21 & 22.

Attachments

• Shamrocks 2013 Dez Race Riders Instructions - Saturday.doc
    79.5 KB · Views: 23
  • Shamrocks 2013 Desert Scramble Riders Instructions - Sunday.doc
    82.5 KB · Views: 15