Other CRF100 or XR100 in CR85 frame

Would you please tell me what type and sizes of valves and seats you used in your XR100 head? I work at a machine shop and I want to put the very same large valves into my XR100 head - I'm building a CR80/XR100 conversion also. you can PM me at bre66@windstream.net... would LOVE to learn what parts you used!

Thank you!
Keith

haven't been around in a while. here's the latest greatest picture of the bike but it's going through some more changes right now.pitbike5.JPG

I'm just got thru putting a Takegawa 136 big bore with a Super Head +R on it. while I was at it I added the Takegawa 5 disc clutch and a PE28 carb. it was amazing fast until it took the crank out lol. luckily I heard it before it got to bad and it didn't do any damage to all the new stuff. the new crank is in now and and I've been fine tuning the jetting and I'm getting close. I can't believe how much more power this thing has than before.

Anyway our annual pit bike race is right around the corner and I bought new graphics for it to match my sons CRF250 and CRF450. I'll post pictures after I get them on. hope everyone is doing well.

the 136 kit is a clutch killer lol, it took me a couple of tries but I think I have it figured out now. the Tak fibers and steels that come with the 5 disk basket are junk. I ended up using OEM and they held up ok but still not what I was hoping for so I installed an oil cooler. that helped a lot and I have now found out the CR85 springs fit and are 15% stronger than the Tak springs which are rated 15% stronger than stock. I think the CR85 fibers and steels may fit as well but I'm doning some measuring first, if they do I have a really solid setup I can put in it. anyway my son won his moto at our Pit Bike des Nations event but his team ended up 2nd overall. I finished 3rd in my moto and my team ended up 4th overall. it was a great day and we had a blast. I'm really thinking of building another bike like this so we don't have to share lol. here's how the bike looks now along with a picture of the oil cooler and one of my son railing a corner at the race.
PBdN 2016.JPG PBdN 2016.JPG oil cooler.jpg oil cooler.jpg Derrick PBdN 2016.jpg