Creepy Crawler Ride

I posted this a few years ago on TT but thought I'd show those of you who didnt see it.
A few years back I was at my friends ranch to ride and a tarantula crawled by my bike. I thought wow, cool! Someone picked it up and put it on my bike. I wanted to get a pic so I ran into the house to grab my camera.
IMG_0474.jpg

While I was looking for my camera he decided to take a walk on my bike. He decided that hole in my plastic he was headed towards looked like a good place to check out.
IMG_0475.jpg

Great! He's gone! So I waited a few minutes for him to come out and no luck. I even fired up the bike hoping that would freak him out, but it didnt. He was hidden good! I had to take off my side plastic to see if I could find him. But no luck! He was nestled in there good! So someone at the ranch who smokes cigs said "let me try to smoke him out:smirk:
IMG_0477.jpg

At first it was funny and no big deal. But then it started to become an ordeal just to find this sucker. At this point it had been about 45 minutes. And I didnt want to ride off with him crawling under me. So:rant: off goes the seat and battery out!
IMG_0478.jpg

Then he was spotted! Well it least part of him. My friend takes a stick and tries to poke him
IMG_0480.jpg

I dont want to hear from any of you how dirty my bike is. Im aware of this and guess what? It's a DIRT bike! I ride it hard and often. I clean it but, I dont take it apart to clean. So yea...my bike is dirty....I know it, so get over it!:PBack to topic...this sucker was wedged! And by now over an hour has passed and I wanted to be riding already!
IMG_0482.jpg

IMG_0481.jpg

Finally after much poking and prodding he starts moving:banana:
IMG_0483.jpg

IMG_0485.jpg

IMG_0484.jpg

IMG_0489.jpg

After 1.5 hours off he goes like no bike deal.
IMG_0490.jpg

Lesson learned here:prof:dont put tarantulas on your bike inless your going to watch them every minute!

THE END:ride:

I posted this a few years ago on TT but thought I'd show those of you who didnt see it.
A few years back I was at my friends ranch to ride and a tarantula crawled by my bike. I thought wow, cool! Someone picked it up and put it on my bike. I wanted to get a pic so I ran into the house to grab my camera.
IMG_0474.jpg

While I was looking for my camera he decided to take a walk on my bike. He decided that hole in my plastic he was headed towards looked like a good place to check out.
IMG_0475.jpg

Great! He's gone! So I waited a few minutes for him to come out and no luck. I even fired up the bike hoping that would freak him out, but it didnt. He was hidden good! I had to take off my side plastic to see if I could find him. But no luck! He was nestled in there good! So someone at the ranch who smokes cigs said "let me try to smoke him out:smirk:
IMG_0477.jpg

At first it was funny and no big deal. But then it started to become an ordeal just to find this sucker. At this point it had been about 45 minutes. And I didnt want to ride off with him crawling under me. So:rant: off goes the seat and battery out!
IMG_0478.jpg

Then he was spotted! Well it least part of him. My friend takes a stick and tries to poke him
IMG_0480.jpg

I dont want to hear from any of you how dirty my bike is. Im aware of this and guess what? It's a DIRT bike! I ride it hard and often. I clean it but, I dont take it apart to clean. So yea...my bike is dirty....I know it, so get over it!:PBack to topic...this sucker was wedged! And by now over an hour has passed and I wanted to be riding already!
IMG_0482.jpg

IMG_0481.jpg

Finally after much poking and prodding he starts moving:banana:
IMG_0483.jpg

IMG_0485.jpg

IMG_0484.jpg

IMG_0489.jpg

After 1.5 hours off he goes like no bike deal.
IMG_0490.jpg

Lesson learned here:prof:dont put tarantulas on your bike inless your going to watch them every minute!

THE END:ride:
:lol: That is Awesome!:thumb: As for the dirty bike, It gets used, but the filter looked to be in good shape so as long as she can breathe, twist the throttle.

Screw that! I hate spiders!:foul: Hey I see you have strap on your seat. How do you like that? I have been thinking of getting one.

haha cool story. i get those at my house during summer months. many years ago me and PBK were MTB riding and i seen one on the trail. So i stopped to pic it up and made PBK take a pic....
also pre beard days :P
ilc9jn.jpg

they are cool critters but absolutely freak some people out. It actually takes quite a bit for them to bite you and are pretty docile.

Bryce - I dont have it on anymore. Lost a bolt while riding, so I took it off and never bother to put if back on. But I did like it WHEN I used it. Which wasnt as often as I thought I would. They make them for the front too. I may get around to putting it back on someday. Like if I ever ride Piru trail, just watched that video and looks like I might need it.

Travace - They are just big and hairy like you face is now :lol::lol: Wow, that is one BIG, brown spider. They are freaky creatures for sure! They just look mean!

Bryce - I dont have it on anymore. Lost a bolt while riding, so I took it off and never bother to put if back on. But I did like it WHEN I used it. Which wasnt as often as I thought I would. They make them for the front too. I may get around to putting it back on someday. Like if I ever ride Piru trail, just watched that video and looks like I might need it.

Travace - They are just big and hairy like you face is now :lol::lol: Wow, that is one BIG, brown spider. They are freaky creatures for sure! They just look mean!

Never seen the front one where does it attach?