Crankcase Pressure Build-Up?

Hey guys. Got a bit of a rookie question.
I was installing new water pump seals and when it got time to re-fit the water pump impeller nut, I used a torque wrench and torqued it to spec.
However, when I was tightening the nut, the water pump impeller started turning a bit(probably about a quarter of a turn), and I could hear the engine cranking over and started to feel a bit of resistance. I know the water pump gear is connected to the crankshaft primary gear hence the reason for the engine turning over.

My question is, where would the pressure of been able to escape? Because at the time, I had a muffler plug in, the air filter in and the spark plug in.
Would it of blown any seals or a head gasket or anything?

Just bought the bike and am a little concerned, that's all.
Bike is a 2011 KTM 530 EXC.

Don't lose any sleep over your cylinder pressure being high enough from hand cranking to destroy something. Someday we can cover the difference in cranking pressure that way and cylinder pressure under acceleration and you can compare the difference. Be very very scared of asking questions like that on certain forums is the best advice I could give you.

Don't lose any sleep over your cylinder pressure being high enough from hand cranking to destroy something. Someday we can cover the difference in cranking pressure that way and cylinder pressure under acceleration and you can compare the difference. Be very very scared of asking questions like that on certain forums is the best advice I could give you.
KTM talk? :lol::lol::lol::lol::prof: