2 Stroke CR85 Won't Shift Correctly

So I just got my bike worked on yesterday in the shop just minor things such as brakes, transmission oil change, a new procircuit pipe, handlebars, new chain and sprockets, and dust covers for the front shocks. The engine was never opened once (I seen the mechanic do everything). Now today i went to my local track and for at least 3 or 4 hours the bike was shifting fine and running better than ever before. Then a rider fell right in front of me on the track, and was trapped under his bike... So I shut off my bike, gently placed it on its side (shifter side), and picked the bike off of him. Right after that i picked my bike back up shifted it into neutral (weirdly because all i did was pull it up and i was in probably third gear) i guess i didnt think much of it. After that i shift it down into first (still no problem) then i shift it up for second and it goes into neutral, at this point the gear shifter wont click into any gears so i push it back to my "pit". We checked the transmission fluid, and changed it again. Still no luck. However i can still get it to shift sort of if i hold the clutch in, put it into gear with my foot but i have to leave my foot up so the shifter is still at an upwards angle, then release the clutch and let the shifter go back to its original spot. However i feel like this has to be hurting something, because im in the third gear and i shift up to fourth and its goes back in neutral. Any suggestions are appreciated, Thanks.

Your gear shifter is bent or has moved on the shaft not allowing the shift drum to correctly engage the next cog. More than likely its bent and the magneto cover is preventing it from shifting up far enough for the next gear to actuate.

Your gear shifter is bent or has moved on the shaft not allowing the shift drum to correctly engage the next cog. More than likely its bent and the magneto cover is preventing it from shifting up far enough for the next gear to actuate.
So is this something that can be bent back or i have to buy a new gear shifter?

So is this something that can be bent back or i have to buy a new gear shifter?

Try adjusting shift lever first, like Mike said, it could have moved. If this doesn't get you going, then either the shifter, which you can replace on its own, or the shift shaft , which requires pulling the clutch covers and the components that interfere with sliding the shaft out.....good luck with that and welcome to DBA jordan.