CR500 horsepower

Said I'm still going to work and even with a 8-12 week riding vacation, that's more than you Mrs. ABC:poke:
I may have mentioned somewhere that I retired and mounted the bikes in the family room, but going back and reading this thread, I am saving my pennies and buying me a KX500 and coming out of retirement...:wiggle:

I may have mentioned somewhere that I retired and mounted the bikes in the family room, but going back and reading this thread, I am saving my pennies and buying me a KX500 and coming out of retirement...:wiggle:
I saw an interview with chad reed I think on one of the Moto movies, had a bike in his living room , I told my wife I wanted a bike in our living room, she said.......when you get his money, you can.

I saw an interview with chad reed I think on one of the Moto movies, had a bike in his living room , I told my wife I wanted a bike in our living room, she said.......when you get his money, you can.
A lot of those guys have one of their bikes in the house somewhere. I think RC had on in his fireplace because the opening was big enough for it.

Reedy has the bike he won his east 250sx on in his trophy room, RC has the last 2 stroke and a couple of his Chevy Kawi's hanging in his house.