clutches

Tusk plates and springs... They are great and just now starting (after 3 yrs) to chatter so I'll buy another set.

Note: I abuse a clutch like a rented mule and a red headed step child, So they are pretty good clutches IMO
THIS!! +tax

The majority of the 2 smoke guys say clutch so I guess I'll try them...Unless I can get an EBC clutch for no more then 20 dollars more then the tusk one :thumb:

Duh he saw it somewhere on the interwebsy. :smirk: :stirthepot:
you pretty much just discredited your own website considering this is a place where people see stuff on the interweb, just sayin.

RMA has a deal with ebc to sell EBC clutches/brake pads underneath the tusk name,
other companies they have deals with are Scott USA, MSR.
The intent is not to bash the tusk kit, if you're going to go EBC you might as well get the same thing for cheaper right?

And no, I didn't see it on the internet, its the advice given to me by a guy thats been building race engines since Yamaha had a model called the MX, if I can't take his word I don't know whos I can.

Geesh it was a joke man, a joke. :pout:
:smirk:
a.baa-Deal-with-that-duck.jpg

I've never seen anything definitive that the Tusk clutches are actually EBC. Now I pretty much assume it, but I've never seen anything but conjecture.