2 Stroke Clutch Replacment for a DRZ125L

Looks like the boys clutch went out on his bike. I can get a new one for around $100. Everyone I have talked to says it is fairly simple to replace. Has anyone had to replace their clutch on a 125L? Is there a web site you can refer me to that might have a step by step instruction? I will be the first to admit, I'm not a mechanic!

No worries. I found a site on you tube. Looks pretty straight forward. I think me and the boy will have no problem changing this out.

I have not ordered the part yet. I can get the suzuki part that will take 4 to 5 days. Or I can order the after market part that is 2 to 3 days. Just not sure what the difference is between the two. I will probably order the after market part this morning and hopefully i will be able to pick it up Friday. Install Saturday. Ride Sunday.

Check into the following links for the parts before you order.

https://www.dirtbikeaddicts.com/for...uying-Your-Parts-amp-Gear-Through-These-Links

I have not ordered the part yet. I can get the suzuki part that will take 4 to 5 days. Or I can order the after market part that is 2 to 3 days. Just not sure what the difference is between the two. I will probably order the after market part this morning and hopefully i will be able to pick it up Friday. Install Saturday. Ride Sunday.