Cleaning crankcase

Oh I bet it is so fast!!! Lookin good, Jos! - BIG DAN:thumb:

My nephew has one (2014 if memory serves) and a newer ducati vtwin same format. He likes the Husqvarna better, you can drop it and not spend a lot!! I have been on the Ducati twice, and it is marvelous. Way more practical for stop light stuff than a crotch rocket, most back roads too. The Husqvarna according to him does a really good job on gravel too.

A very long time ago I used to see guys run some clear/plexiglass up behind the number plate portion of the headlight housing and bring it to a little bit of a taper. one such jawa isdt that I got to ride (a frame they called the "banana") and I was really surprised how much of the not too frequent san luis obispo rain it kept off your goggles. they probably sell something better.

I don't know anything about them so I assumed it was a twin. Nope. Coffee can single piston type.

It's a ktm 690smcr with a ktm 690 duke engine. Power is ok right now. Ordered catless silencer, smog block off, complete intake with velocity stack, power commander with map switch and 2 maps. Will be getting a custom power map built for it and a fender eliminator.

It's a ktm 690smcr with a ktm 690 duke engine. Power is ok right now. Ordered catless silencer, smog block off, complete intake with velocity stack, power commander with map switch and 2 maps. Will be getting a custom power map built for it and a fender eliminator.

I even thought the 690 was a twin.