class rings

Well @Mihylo33 Mike, :wave: It would seem that my search for answers about that strange little red bike I bought eventually brought me here :noidea::bonk::clap::argue::snore: "old news perhaps:noidea: BUT- http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/nvtrangerbsajunior/index_files/BSAJuniorNVTRanger.htm

You mentioned BSA in a link about 5 minute search time after I found out the wee bike was a BSA Junior 50, see above link and for that I thank you brother:hifive: unearthing something BSA and rare even for here is worthy of a :cheers:
The stickers/decals are very old, 20- 30yrsish, and I now know how to trace the history of it through the guy behind the mx tent at the Stafford show 2013 I took my 89 to :argue: Soz cos he's got access to all the old pics!
:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:
Btw, Bizzare little freako bike, :loco: Can't wait to laugh my ass off at it! :ride::crash::lol::picard:
Anyone heard of an NVT ranger? Seems to be a Other side of the pond variant:USA:

I've never heard of it but you are welcome that I was able to inadvertently help you :cheers: