class rings

So I was wondering how many of you all have a class ring, are getting a class ring,whats on it and do you have pics of it. I decided long ago I was never going to get one, since I take no interest in school sports or anything, but.. the story changed. Turns out that the guys who do them for the school, included motocross as a big sport, so my mom and I put one together and shes getting one for me :thumb: Here she is :thumb: Very beautiful! Thanks mom!

All in all about 144$
-4 year full i time replacement
-lifetime warentee (including stone replacement
-lifetime resizing
-lifetime cleanings
-one time change of the sport engraved on the side
and a few other really nice features :)
REMY.png

I played sports all through High school and never had a lettermen's jacket or class ring. All three of my kids got class rings and lettermen's jackets. I think it is cool and the added bike is pretty sweet even though it has nothing to do with school.

I played sports all through High school and never had a lettermen's jacket or class ring. All three of my kids got class rings and lettermen's jackets. I think it is cool and the added bike is pretty sweet even though it has nothing to do with school.
I'm not a fan of letterman jackets, and I didn't want a ring until they put the bike on it. I think its pretty cool and I'm happy I got one now :thumb:
Nice ring! Try putting it in on 4 or 5 years after you graduate so you could see how much you truly "grown" up :smirk:
Yeah seriously! I'm gonna have to resize it! :thumb:
thats cool as fuck dude. congrats
Thanks man :thumb:

yeah, I got one 100 years ago, I don't even remember what it looks like now, I guess I need to go open the safe to see. I wish I would have ask for the money instead.

yeah, I got one 100 years ago, I don't even remember what it looks like now, I guess I need to go open the safe to see. I wish I would have ask for the money instead.
This is the same for me but I am not sure where mine even resides. :thinking: I don't think it was worthy enough to be put in my safe but now I want to search through the bowels of my unused drawers and find this thing. I never even wore it but I think everyone should get a class ring just to have.

i got one but never wore it... had golfing on one side and NASCAR on the other since at our school senior year you got to build and race a street stock at the local track. Good times but i have no clue where it's at anymore...lol.

Well @Mihylo33 Mike, :wave: It would seem that my search for answers about that strange little red bike I bought eventually brought me here :noidea::bonk::clap::argue::snore: "old news perhaps:noidea: BUT- http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/nvtrangerbsajunior/index_files/BSAJuniorNVTRanger.htm

You mentioned BSA in a link about 5 minute search time after I found out the wee bike was a BSA Junior 50, see above link and for that I thank you brother:hifive: unearthing something BSA and rare even for here is worthy of a :cheers:
The stickers/decals are very old, 20- 30yrsish, and I now know how to trace the history of it through the guy behind the mx tent at the Stafford show 2013 I took my 89 to :argue: Soz cos he's got access to all the old pics!
:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:
Btw, Bizzare little freako bike, :loco: Can't wait to laugh my ass off at it! :ride::crash::lol::picard:
Anyone heard of an NVT ranger? Seems to be a Other side of the pond variant:USA:

Last edited: