All Check in if you live in the Eastern Time Zone

James

Staff member
I think we actually have quite a few of Eastern guys by now. :rocker: Check in if you live in EST.

James aka Indiana James (Jones) aka Short Stack here. :ride:

Man that was funny, I was just showing my little girl who happened to be eating a carrot last night one of my favorite cartoons when I was a kid

James

Staff member
Man that was funny, I was just showing my little girl who happened to be eating a carrot last night one of my favorite cartoons when I was a kid
:lol: Is that about the same way you taught your kids to swim? Just throw them in the water and they'll learn. I actually think that that concept works great. :thumb: :smirk:

Yeah same here, that would be some awesome cardio. :ride:

It ain't like I got some Olympic size pool I can do laps in :lol: I only have a 21' x 4' above ground. I bet I only get in it about two times a year. I am a lake/creak guy I would rather swim a lake any day over a pool. In fact I hate that damn pool it ain't nutting but a open hole that I throw money into year after year. Only keep it cause the kids love it.

It ain't like I got some Olympic size pool I can do laps in :lol: I only have a 21' x 4' above ground. I bet I only get in it about two times a year. I am a lake/creak guy I would rather swim a lake any day over a pool. In fact I hate that damn pool it ain't nutting but a open hole that I throw money into year after year. Only keep it cause the kids love it.

thats the kinda pool i had, then the rats in the building we were storing the pool in for winter, ate holes thru it so now it looks like swis cheese. i dont care much for pools either its just my friends are afraid of the dirty water in creeks. they are the most wussiefied ppl i know.

I won't take any credit, but I will take some impetus with you and AJ in getting the F OUT of TTT and you making this a cool site!

Tell me if I'm wrong! :prof: