Cheap threads

It seems that finding stuff in your size is the hardest part. Price is something that you can't be too picky about. Here are some pants that aren't too high priced : http://compare.ebay.com/like/180615...fb26110&itemid=180615151776&ff4=263602_304662

http://www.procycledepot.com/content/p/8/catid/10163/pid/90437/2010_Thor_Phase_Pant?item=1996455

http://www.hondaeastsuperstore.com/Items/450664

http://compare.ebay.com/like/330492...fb26110&itemid=330492759383&ff4=263602_309572

Jerseys aren't necessary. Long sleeve t- shirts and sweatshirts work just as well. :thumb:

Thanks for your responses! I have spent a few hours sifting through all those links.
Found some 44(too small) pants for $42 but says they run small...
Found lots of $16-$20 jerseys but they only go to XXL...

I think 46 is a weird size because I haven't found a single pair in that size, either 44 or 48. I think 48 would be way too big and fall down and :moon: the guy behind me. I split some 44s when I tucked in thermals, two shirts, and a kidney belt!

If anyone finds some gear in heavier sizes, I would love to take a peek. Thanks!!
Keep Em Coming!!! My size or Not!

WHERE DO YOU BUY YOUR GEAR???? -BIG DAN:thumb:

BIG DAN!

It's crazy hard for me to find anything that fits me without paying a primo dollar! I feel your pain!

Here's the thing dude! Some may say it sucks, but it works for me! It takes time and patience! The reward is that you will eventually find what you need on a budget price! Ready? EBAY.

I wear 34W x 36-38L pants and 14-15 boots. 48 chest. That's tough! EVENTUALLY, you will find your size on Ebay if you are not hell bent to get them today. I find all of my clothes on-line. They fit, and they are delivered to my doorstep without "going shopping". It's most efficient! Patience! Search and destroy the big dollar store prices! :prof:

I got some MSR ISDE Gore-tex pants for less than a Franklin, and they are almost 2 in the store. Brand new with tags!

If you have a few minutes to search each night, then you WILL eventually find exactly what you need for sometimes pennies on the dollar!

I bought a brand spanking new pair of Rocky 800 gram Thinsulate premium hunting boots for $40 plus shipping. Cabela's has them for $189.00. I didn't need them RIGHT NOW, but my old pair is 10 years old, and I will need them this fall!

Ya gotta be smart and shop! The intrawebses is a wonderful thing! If you seek, you can find, my son! :smirk:

I'm strictly a "closeout" and "leftover" shopper. Who cares if I have the latest-greatest, it ain't a fashion show. I peruse the closeout sections of most online retailers like motosport.com, Dennis Kirk, etc...Right now I have Ocelot pants and jersey that I paid less than $70 for and have had for four years, and they're holding up great. I have Gaerne RX2 boots that I paid $89 for after they were discontinued. I have Thor gloves, an O'Neal helmet and kidney belt, a Thor Aftershock roost guard, Smith Warp goggles, and various other brands of things like knee/shin gaurds. Nothing matches, and everything was bought on closeout at at least 50% off new price. If you shop around, there are always deals to be found. :thumb:

James

Staff member
I've always been a fan of the Shift Strike gear, however found a deal on www.motorcyclecloseouts.com (<--my favorite closeout store) that I couldn't pass up. :thumb:

Picked up this set for less then a c-note, damn saving money feels good. :ride:

Fly Evolution Lava Gear

Fly Evolution Lava Jersey.jpg

Fly Evolution Lava Pants.jpg

:thinking: Just realized that this new gear should match my helmet. :lol:

Bell_1.jpg

Nice! I need to be more active in my closeout searches. I need another pair of over the boot pants..
I'll be sure to check out that link later.

I just bought a jersey at Malcolm Smiths for $21.00...They have a discount rack if you're interested...Seeing you're in Riverside, you may want to check them out. SIZE may be limited...mine is a 2X or... extra medium as I tell them just to see what kind look I get. :smirk:

SRAD97750

Staff member
Right on. I bought the same jersey in 2XL at malcolm smith for $20 also. Now that jersey is ripped up thanks to a particular manzanita... -BIG DAN