Cheap parts and acessories

Ok, I have an idea... i'm always trying to save money. So I would like to make a list of cheap (knock-off) parts or acessories... What ever y'all post up i'll edit in to this post so it will appear at the top. :thumb:

Let's see if this catches on...

Parts

ASI aliuminum radiators- $180 (Ebay)
JT Steel Chain and Sprocket Kit (higher quality than tusk)- $80 (Motosport)
G-Force Front Bearing and Spacer Kit (for use with hub)- $20 (Rocky Mountain MC)
G-Force Front Hub (can use with their spokes)- $90 (Rocky Mountain MC)
G-Force Front Spoke Kit (for use with hub)- $60 (Rocky Mountain MC)
G-Force Rear Bearing and Spacer Kit (for use with hub)- $25 (Rocky Mountain MC)
G-Force Rear Hub (can use with their spokes)- $100 (Rocky Mountain MC)
G-Force Rear Spoke Kit (for use with hub)- $60 (Rocky Mountain MC)
Outlaw Racing Clutch Kit W/Springs- $40 Pit Posse
Pit Posse Retro Graphics- $60 to $130 (Pit Posse)
Primary Drive 520 Chain- $4 to $50 (Rocky Mountain MC)
Primary Drive Chain and Sprocket Kit- $70 (Rocky Mountain MC)
Primary Drive Steel Front Sprocket- $9 (Rocky Mountain MC)
Primary Drive Steel Rear Sprocket- $20 (Rocky Mountain)
Topar Racing Billet Parts (made in the USA... they also have ignition covers that look trick for cheaper than a Boyesen one) (Topar Racing)
Tusk Clutch Kit- $25 to $55 (Rocky Mountain MC)
Tusk Clutch Kit W/Springs- $30 to $60 (Rocky Mountain MC)
Tusk Front Wave Rotor- $60 (Rocky Mountain MC)
Tusk Rear Wave Rotor- $60 (Rocky Mountain MC)

Tools and Accessories

Eastwood Brake Gray Paint (perfect match for bare cast metal look)- $20 (Eastwood)
Harbor Freight 1/2" Drive Torque Wrench- $25 (Harbor Freight)
Harbor Freight 3 Piece Thumbwheel Ratchet Set- $5 (Harbor Freight)
Harbor Freight 'cheap' Wheel Chock- $20 (Harbor Freight)
Harbor Freight 'good' Wheel Chock- $40 (Harbor Freight)
Harbor Freight Lift Pedal Stand- $30 (Harbor Freight)
Harbor Freight stand- $30 Harbor Freight
Jegs CHEAP Metric Bolt Kit (Note: not all metal machine screws)- $10 (Jegs Racing)
Jegs Metric O-ring Kit- $13 (Jegs Racing)

Parts and Acessories

ASI aliuminum radiators- $180 (Ebay)
Harbor Freight stand- $30 Harbor Freight
Harbor Freight Lift Pedal Stand- $30 (Harbor Freight)
Topar Racing Billet Parts (made in the USA... they also have ignition covers that look trick for cheaper than a Boyesen one) (Topar Racing)

Tools
Eastwood Brake Gray Paint (perfect match for bare cast metal look)- $20 (Eastwood)
Harbor Freight 1/2" Drive Torque Wrench- $25 (Harbor Freight)
Jegs CHEAP Metric Bolt Kit (Note: not all metal machine screws)- $10 (Jegs Racing)
Jegs Metric O-ring Kit- $13 (Jegs Racing)
Great idea putting this up here. I have one word of caution on the "CHEAP" bolt kits. My son went this route on a sprocket bolt set a few years back and I just lost a lot of skin and blood trying to remove them when changing his sprocket out the other day.:foul: The material is soft and the bolts round, then the Allen heads were not deep enough and stripped out allowing me to slip off and drive my knuckles into the nice sharp teeth of the sprocket...Just Saying.

I would agree on the sprockets... But plenty of people I know have had bad experiences with the Primary Drive Sprockets :thumb: I added them but i will also be adding old school steel sunstars and JT sprockets...

If you want/need new hubs you can use the G-Force hubs and spokes so you could have NEW HUBS FOR LESS THAN THE PRICE OF WHAT TWO USUALLY ARE!!! :banana:

If you want/need new hubs you can use the G-Force hubs and spokes so you could have NEW HUBS FOR LESS THAN THE PRICE OF WHAT TWO USUALLY ARE!!! :banana:
Not sure I am reading this sentence correctly..:noidea: read the fine print under the hubs. "Will not work with stock spokes and rim. Only works with G-force spokes and rim." Not sure if you are getting a big cost saving there.

Not sure I am reading this sentence correctly..:noidea: read the fine print under the hubs. "Will not work with stock spokes and rim. Only works with G-force spokes and rim." Not sure if you are getting a big cost saving there.

My friend has the hubs and spokes laced with a REGULAR set of 36 hole 19" x 2.15" and 21" rims...