Chat Box!

Well it looks like Team TT will get no chat box anytime soon...

That goes back to my original post. The majority of complains are either bugs, or custom features that aren't part of vBulletin in the first place.

There are some challenges to having a chat box on the Huddler platform. At least in the format it was on the old site where the chat box appeard on every page on the site. I put that up on vBulletin because it was a pre-made plugin and was very simple to do. In the case of Huddler, it would have to be coded from scratch. When you consider there are only about 200 Team TT members, and at the very most 50 of you even used it. It's hard to justify coding something like that from scratch.

I have some ideas for a solution, but right now I'm focused on getting the bugs worked out on the site. Once we get through the main list of issues and bug fixes I'll have more time to work on some kind of a solution.

James

Staff member
Well it looks like Team TT will get no chat box anytime soon...

Well I completely understand Brian's response. If it wasn't for the awesome support of the vB community at vbulletin.org, (all private people, not vB corporate) we wouldn't have one. Plus a lot of the other features that we have on here. :thumb: