chain and sprockets

With out a dought SideWinder TI Molly sprockets and Smart Series chain. Call SideWinder. Yes they are expensive! But will out last anything on the market today. I have used my TI Molly 50 thooth rear and 14 tooth sprockets on four different CR500's from 1990 -2010 SH CR500af. I highly recomend! The chain is the highest tensenal strength on the market. I do plan on buying the TII sprockets this spring. Only cuz I want to go down from 50 to 48 rear sprocket.

For long life a high quality ringed chain and steel where the chain hits the sprocket is a must. I'm a big guy so I just go with solid steel rear sprockets. The small weight savings is just not worth it for me and the cost difference is substantial.

You may be different and the weight may be more important. There are several that have a steel ring on the outside with a center of aluminum. Light weight and long life if you pay for it.

SideWinder Sprockets are the Strongest sprockets you can buy. They make the Stainless Steel versions as well. But, the TI Molly sprockets are the best. Don. trust a two peice design sprocket. Look closely how they are made. Plus did you know that that originally was a SideWinder design? Go to SideWinders web-site. I weigh 190lbs with my gear so I am not lite weight. Plus I have used the same sprockets on 4 CR500's. I ride mud and sand moto tracks. Call Them...

190 with gear it's pretty light...

Not really interested in being sticker shocked by sidewinder.

Currently running jt or Sun star steel sprockets did x ring. Do supersprox last longer than standard steel?

190 with gear it's pretty light...

Not really interested in being sticker shocked by sidewinder.

Currently running jt or Sun star steel sprockets did x ring. Do supersprox last longer than standard steel?
:banghead: Then I guess your not really interested in buying the best chain and sprockets for your bike.. When I purchased mine from them I never recieved any strickers. I actually called them and had them send me stickers. Really, stickers would stop you from buying the longest lasting sprockets? :facepalm:

I have had a 2 piece on my WR since i owned it and just changed it out tonight. I believe it was a supersprox. Definitly would buy another but im broke as a joke right now so i just ordered what i could afford. Got the renthal kit off of motosport. Somehow i read it being steel, got here today and was aluminum. Oh well, i'll just get what i wanted after this one runs out anyways
What i had:
gold-245-214.jpg

What i got :rolleyes:
WP_20140104_001.jpg