Pro Chad Reed

With the exception of his last Honda Season he has had stellar performances throughout and is consistently a top five finisher..:thumb:
Yeah, if I remember correctly he has been on the podium 3/4 races over the course of his career, thats with 2013 where his best finish was a 3rd.

Hard to beat. If it can be beat.

Yeah, most of these guys get told they're washed up, lose their contract, and go home. Reed got told that, bought a bike and assembled a team of guys and went racing.
Doesn't seem to matter how many times he gets knocked down, he gets back up and charges harder than he did before. He's obsessed with proving people wrong (he's gotten quite good at it)

A friend of mine from England who had seen him race in Europe told me ahead of his arrival that I would probably never see anyone that wanted to win so badly. He hadn't seen Danny Chandler or Bob Hannah, but I would agree that Reed is in that mix.

A friend of mine from England who had seen him race in Europe told me ahead of his arrival that I would probably never see anyone that wanted to win so badly. He hadn't seen Danny Chandler or Bob Hannah, but I would agree that Reed is in that mix.

He's got "True Grit"

Well, to them, I say this. If you are looking for something to bet on, if you are looking for someone to cheer for, if you are looking for someone who will come back fighting each and every time, look no further. This off season for Chad Reed will again be against the odds. People will be discounting him at every turn as we lead up to next year’s season. I have seen it before and will see it again. The difference is that I know better. I know the work that will be put in and the fire that will burn bright once again. As we sit here today, we have 5 months before Anaheim rolls around yet again. 5 months of suffering and pain and rebuilding. At the end of those 5 months, the 22 machine will be ready to once again silence all of the critics. It is how he is wired. He simply won’t allow anyone to dictate his fate. Each and every time people have written him off, he has come back to laugh loudest. Are you willing to bet that he can’t do it again? I, for one, am not.

http://pulpmx.com/stories/hammerhead-designs-tao-chad