Pro Chad Reed Vodafone CRF450R

wait chad reed switched to honda?! when was this?! sick!!
His Kawi contract was only one year. He's not riding for Honda, he's riding for team Vodafone which is a super car team in Australia. If you look at the pics the bike doesn't appear to have any factory Honda parts on it. All the components that I can see are Pro Circuit.

James

Staff member
His Kawi contract was only one year. He's not riding for Honda, he's riding for team Vodafone which is a super car team in Australia. If you look at the pics the bike doesn't appear to have any factory Honda parts on it. All the components that I can see are Pro Circuit.
:thumb: And there's a number 1 on the plate, I think another young man has that. :ride:

I want that car though. :cry:

Chad has nothing in-line for US racing yet. He had a 2 year deal with Kawi and bailed after the first year for internal issues. The Honda is a stocker with parts he received from Mitch Payton at Pro Circuit. It was only for the 1st round of the Super X series, but since he won that, he is chasing a few more rounds.

Chad has nothing in-line for US racing yet. He had a 2 year deal with Kawi and bailed after the first year for internal issues. The Honda is a stocker with parts he received from Mitch Payton at Pro Circuit. It was only for the 1st round of the Super X series, but since he won that, he is chasing a few more rounds.
Thanks for the info CDA. Good to know. Where did are the getting the info at? I didn't have much luck finding any more info than the link that i posted.