CDA's "Race Stand" Resume

OK, for some reason, there are a few of you here that keep calling me out on my riding abilities or past abilities...So I am calling "Uncle" and will concur and post it up.

Here is my "Race Stand" Resume:

This is a Span that covers 1985 - 1997 with a slight break and then off and on the last couple years.

D37 Desert - 250, Open & Senior Expert
D37 Enduro - 250 & Open AA
D37 "Best in the West" - 250 & Open Expert
D37 Big 6 GP - Senior Open Expert
BITD (Best in the Desert) - 250 & Open Pro
Baja 500 & 1000 (1991) - Class 21
AMA National Hare & Hound Series - 250 Pro
Desert Viper's Adelanto GP - 125, 250, Open, Senior, Quad Expert & Pro
Friday Night MX (LACR) - 250 Int.

So there you have it. So who wants to pull up a chair in the Dez with me and watch the sun sparkle off my bike while it sits on the "Stand"? :thumb:

:thumb: roost for letting us know... i gotta ask tho why did you not want to put this out there? that is all stuff id be proud of.

OK, for some reason, there are a few of you here that keep calling me out on my riding abilities or past abilities...So I am calling "Uncle" and will concur and post it up.

This is a Span that covers 1985 - 1997 with a slight break and then off and on the last couple years.

Desert Viper's Adelanto GP - 125, 250, Open, Senior, Quad Expert & ProFriday Night MX (LACR) - 250 Int.

So there you have it. So who wants to pull up a chair in the Dez with me and watch the sun sparkle off my bike while it sits on the "Stand"? :thumb:

:smirk: :lol: :P

:cheers: Race :thumb: I hope to learn some riding tricks from you this fall in the desert! :thumb:

I think this needs to be moved to the "Quad Pro" Section :prof:
Yeah the quad thing was a added bonus and just being bored. It was fun smoking a full blown banshee to the first turn at Glen Helen while I had the 6 pack Ice chest strapped on the back bar...:smirk:

"Impressive, most impressive" :thumb:

I second that. :thumb:

So CDA, now that it's official on how good you really are, can I still sit with you and watch your bike sparkle in the sun on T-Day? :P

BTW what does the "C" in CDA stand for? :thinking:

CHUMP! For stringing us along all of this time about how slow he is :moon: :P

I second that. :thumb:

So CDA, now that it's official on how good you really are, can I still sit with you and watch your bike sparkle in the sun on T-Day? :P
BTW what does the "C" in CDA stand for? :thinking:
I'm looking forward to it :thumb:
CHUMP! For stringing us along all of this time about how slow he is :moon: :P
C = Cruiser since I made all that crap up to make me look cool in front of you guys...:devil:

The making of "CDA" is a good campfire story...