Cat Lake

I managed to get out on the bike yesterday and headed up to Cat Lake, less than two hours from Vancouver, BC.

Only my second ride on the bike but enjoyed the challenge of steep and very rocky trails.

Found the snow line and then very quickly realised that my tires and snow weren't going to play nice
photo 5-2.JPG

image-jpg.16036

Cat puddle

Looks good! :thumb:

Question for you - did you go out by yourself or with a mother rider?

Question for our Australian friends down under - do his pics look normal to you guys down under?

I am going out with a guy on a RZR four wheel thing.
I think the next trip will have to be with a fellow biker as four wheels are slower and restricted for where we can go.

Looks good! :thumb:

Question for you - did you go out by yourself or with a mother rider?

Question for our Australian friends down under - do his pics look normal to you guys down under?

REF: Question for you - What is a "mother rider"..... otehr than the obvious! :smirk:........... :shocked:

REF: Question for our Australian friends - You might not get an answer since the words to your question will be upside down and possibly hard to decipher.... :prof:

REF: Question for you - What is a "mother rider"..... otehr than the obvious! :smirk:........... :shocked:

REF: Question for our Australian friends - You might not get an answer since the words to your question will be upside down and possibly hard to decipher.... :prof:
!sith daer ouy nac zeR yeH

:finger: