Other Carb trouble

how about the tank, maybe it has junk in it or a film coating that is getting into the carb...try cleaning the tank out. Take out the petcock so it doesn't get damaged. It may be clogged anyway. To get residue out you can use clean nuts, rocks, etc. Put them in with soapy water, roll it around by hand and let it sit a few. Do it again. Drain, dry out and add NEW fuel.

Last edited:
how about the tank, maybe it has junk in it or a film coating that is getting into the carb...try cleaning the tank out. Take out the petcock so it doesn't get damaged. It may be clogged to anyway. To get residue out you can use clean nuts, rocks, etc. Put them in with soapy water, roll it around by hand and let it sit a few. Do it again. Drain, dry out and add NEW fuel.

@PALMER84ONE is outa luck here, he don't have clean nuts.

I must say, I don't think I have ever showed Steve my nuts. If I could take a picture and post it I would. But, I have to take a picture, send it to my email (through the space station),
save to photos, then post to forum. All that just to show off my ladies pride and joy. I'll pass.

Thanks! Here is my :moon: