Can someone please help me cannot find my bike online

Hi we have purchased a Lei wolf 250cc Moto well that's what's on the bike .have searched online but cannot find it .does anyone have a clue what or where this bike was made

Attachments

• WP_20150710_21_05_52_Pro.jpg
    WP_20150710_21_05_52_Pro.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 27

SRAD97750

Staff member
That is a generic chinese made bike. If you are needing parts use the search 'chinese 250cc' and alot of stuff will work for you.
Welcome! -BIG DAN :thumb:

Hi, sorry to dig up an old post but I need some help. I have just gotten my hands on one of these Lei moto Wolf 250's and it needs new plastics. I have spent the last few days searching the internet / eBay but no luck. Would anyone happen to know where I can get a set from. Thanks in advance

Mark, i'm sorry bro, I have never heard of one of them thar bikes?24c6d8fc9af847d119c4c2d3d64eeac4.jpg In the future yall might consider a Japanese or Euro bike, parts are a little bit easier to come by...12_pinup_Sasha_22.jpg 47ac15205281effa67a68a97eddeb1bb.jpg

Hey Hondabro. I actually have an older DR250 as my daily rider. I just got given this bike. Everything seems to be in good working order and surprisingly it's not all that bad to ride, even tho it's on the smaller side. All she needs to look like a decent bike again is new plastics. So was hoping someone would know where to buy them or even what other bikes plastics fit this one. Thanx

Hey Hondabro. I actually have an older DR250 as my daily rider. I just got given this bike. Everything seems to be in good working order and surprisingly it's not all that bad to ride, even tho it's on the smaller side. All she needs to look like a decent bike again is new plastics. So was hoping someone would know where to buy them or even what other bikes plastics fit this one. Thanx
Cool, Try the manufacturer, I would venture to say, the original factory might have those parts you seek. Is it chineese? If it is, sometimes if you find an owners manual, you can call the help line, and say they got "broken" in a crash, wink, wink. If it was Nipponese, you can try Mr. Motorcycle in FT. Wth Texas, Mr.Motorcycle .com, They just might have parts for your scoot, I fixed my vintage bikes using parts from these awesome parts guys. Mack, good luck my friend! Hope this helps good buddy!243961.png