250F Can someone help me out

I figured out why my bike was leaking my waterpump went bad. Is there anyway someone out there put on an aftermarket pump and has a good stock one laying around for cheap. Im pretty short on dough but i have carbon fiber engine guards for 09-10 i can trade. please let me know thanks guys.

I figured out why my bike was leaking my waterpump went bad. Is there anyway someone out there put on an aftermarket pump and has a good stock one laying around for cheap. Im pretty short on dough but i have carbon fiber engine guards for 09-10 i can trade. please let me know thanks guys.

Can't you put it on yourself?

It's probably just the outer water pump seal that went bad. I could be wrong here but isn't the water pump impellar metal.Unless the impeller is worn or the shaft burred it doesn't go bad just the seals do.There's a inner seal which will contaminate the oil and a outer wich leakes onto the ground via the weep hole. Not a hard fix.

It's probably just the outer water pump seal that went bad. I could be wrong here but isn't the water pump impellar metal.Unless the impeller is worn or the shaft burred it doesn't go bad just the seals do.There's a inner seal which will contaminate the oil and a outer wich leakes onto the ground via the weep hole. Not a hard fix.

That sounds right Tws, I don't know if the impellar is metal or not, but on my 125 is was plastic. But I would try the seals like TWS said, Jonah.

Exactly where's it leaking from?

The pump is not bad unless it's cracked?