Can I run this oil?

have a jug of mobil delvac 1300 super 15w-40 oil just sitting here. I run rotella t 15w-40 usually. Can I use this mobil delvac in my yz426f with no problems?

I also usually run the Rotella. However, I have run both the Chevron Delo and the Mobil Devlac with no issues when the store was out of my normal Rotella. Those three oils are pretty much interchangeable.

you should be good , have a guy whom i deliver to works for oil distrubution center here in town went to the chevron oil school when he started working there. he told me that the teacher told him that the additives in diesel oil are nearly identical to those in m/c specific oil. they both run delo in their all of their vehicles except for the 2 strokes of course.

you should be good , have a guy whom i deliver to works for oil distrubution center here in town went to the chevron oil school when he started working there. he told me that the teacher told him that the additives in diesel oil are nearly identical to those in m/c specific oil. they both run delo in their all of their vehicles except for the 2 strokes of course.

that's what i was told about a year or so ago also about the diesel oil. i've since then started running rotella in my suzukis when i had them now i just started running it in my yammi but i have a full jug of this sitting around that i have no other use for so :noidea: thanks guys :thumb: