Other Caliper won't fit on wheel

ok so my 2006 ttr-125 had a popped front tube. The bike ran great and had no problems with the brakes or anything and the front wheel spun freely without a problem. I took the front wheel off and took it to the shop and got a new tube put in. I then put the front wheel back on the bike and then went to put the caliper on and it won't fit! So I remove the brake pads on it and try again. Nothing! Still won't fit! This doesn't make any sense???!! The wheel spins perfectly free without the caliper on. I had to force it in as hard as I could and finally got it on (without brake pads) and the wheel will not spin at all. How on earth would this be possible?

Well Willy, you squeezed the front brake while the wheel was off. Now, the Pistons are popped out and passed the sealing ring. You'll need to rebuild the caliper if the seals are damaged. Next time: 1) don't pull lever in while wheel is off. 2) put a slice of something between pads while wheel and rotor is off. 3) place an empty quart of oil behind the lever (aka between grip and lever) and zip tie or rubber band it in place.

Now that that's done I have a new problem. I'm still experiencing a little resistance. Do I took the wheel off and noticed that the top of the right brake pad doesn't retract when I release the brake.