California Drivers, Grab The Lube And Bend Over

I was stopped for hands free when the law first went into affect and the $25 dollars turned into $80 with all the court fees, handling fees, processing fees, etc.. My buddy just got a ticket for no front license plate on the front of his car...:thinking: I may need to put mine back on....

Unlawful sticker display on the back window? Do they have a list or is it the discretion of the officer...

Never heard of this before, I always thought it was legal to place whatever on your BACK wiindow because what if you had a shell or camper that blocked your view out the back ???

:lol: you are nowhere near right in the head my friend, :lol:

I got pulled over once and the cop ask me "son you know how fast you were going I said "no my speedO is broke that is why I was following you. I figured if anyone would be doing the the speed limit it would you officer." He told me to get my car fix and get out of here.:smirk: that quick enough on your feet?

A cop pulled me over once and asked me the same question..."do you know why I pulled you over"? I replied sure do, cuz you couldn't catch those other jackasses...:busted:

A cop pulled me over once and asked me the same question..."do you know why I pulled you over"? I replied sure do, cuz you couldn't catch those other jackasses...:busted:

That reminds me of a story my friends daa told me once. They were flying down the hi-way, along with everyone else mind you, and got pulled over. My friends dads said "damn all these other people that were driving along here were doing the same speed as me. Why am I the only one you caught?" The cop ask him "do you fish" his dad said "yeah" cop said " when you go fishing, do you catch every fish in the lake?" all he could say was " hummm no" :lol:

That reminds me of a story my friends daa told me once. They were flying down the hi-way, along with everyone else mind you, and got pulled over. My friends dads said "damn all these other people that were driving along here were doing the same speed as me. Why am I the only one you caught?" The cop ask him "do you fish" his dad said "yeah" cop said " when you go fishing, do you catch every fish in the lake?" all he could say was " hummm no" :lol:
What if you said "NO"?

James

Staff member
:noidea: What's all this talk about getting pulled over? In my town they just wave at me as I haul arse past them. :P No seriously the cops in town are pretty cool, there's been a couple times when I might have been doing 45 in a 30 :devil:. They just waved at me to slow down. :thumb:

The only time I've been pulled over in town was when I was taking a buddies truck somewhere. Came up behind me and hit his lights, so I pulled into a parking lot. After I hand him my license and CCW permit, he tells me that he pulled me over because the plates are expired. :picard: Next he asks for the registration but I couldn't find it anywhere, so he hands my stuff back and says, "Have a great day". :thumb:

:noidea: What's all this talk about getting pulled over? In my town they just wave at me as I haul arse past them. :P No seriously the cops in town are pretty cool, there's been a couple times when I might have been doing 45 in a 30 :devil:. They just waved at me to slow down. :thumb:

The only time I've been pulled over in town was when I was taking a buddies truck somewhere. Came up behind me and hit his lights, so I pulled into a parking lot. After I hand him my license and CCW permit, he tells me that he pulled me over because the plates are expired. :picard: Next he asks for the registration but I couldn't find it anywhere, so he hands my stuff back and says, "Have a great day". :thumb:

:shocked: Holy shat, don't mess with Jimbo :P

VC 27400 $178 Headsets or Earplugs covering both ears.

During my last speeding ticket, the officer watched and waited while I took off the helmet and pulled out the earplugs before saying anything. Without getting into the BS (no way I was speeding) ticket much he cared less that I was wearing ear plugs.

See VC27400(d) for the legalese:

http://dmv.ca.gov/pubs/vctop/d12/vc27400.htm

27400. A person operating a motor vehicle or bicycle may not wear a headset covering, or earplugs in, both ears. This prohibition does not apply to any of the following:

(d) A person wearing personal hearing protectors in the form of earplugs or molds that are specifically designed to attenuate injurious noise levels. The plugs or molds shall be designed in a manner so as to not inhibit the wearer's ability to hear a siren or horn from an emergency vehicle or a horn from another motor vehicle.

Some of us Californians were born here. :moon:

And some people came from other states, "Why"? I have no idea...Stupid is, is what stupid does. :thinking:

they move there because of all the hype of fame and fortune and everyone saying how good the weather is only scream and commit suicide later when they found out they moved to the "Gestapo" statehitler emote.jpg