All Cali Riders

I hit the LPNF, Hungry Valley (Gorman), Rowher Flats, Drinkwater, Tule Ridge, El Mirage, Redrock, Randsburg, Dove Springs, Jawbone, Joshua Tree, Husky, and Kennedy Meadows.. Mostly the first three.
looking at checking out other places too....

Would that be the Bradshaw trail? It's a dirt road that runs 70 miles from near the north end of the Salton sea to highway 78 a bit south of Blyth. It sort of parallels I-10, but 20 miles to the south. Never tried it myself.

Yes many go there and experience the wash that is Bradshaw Trail. Then never go back. I like it that way. So like Carl said it's just a dirt road ! :lol:

Yes many go there and experience the wash that is Bradshaw Trail. Then never go back. I like it that way. So like Carl said it's just a dirt road ! :lol:

Trail length: 70-mile graded road. Ha Ha... what a POS trail ! :thumb:

OK you've done it now. There must be something more. I may have to come along. Besides my XR600 was built for hauling down dirt roads if that is all there is.

I would like to do this ride if one comes together. I've been interested since I seen it on a "Riders" Thread.

OK you've done it now. There must be something more. I may have to come along. Besides my XR600 was built for hauling down dirt roads if that is all there is.
So now my curiosity has been sparked. What is the secret that I am not seeing regarding this Bradshaw Trail. Is it a dirt road or is there something between the lines here. :thinking:

Rowher Flats (twice a month+), Cal City-Rand Mountains (5 times a year+), Spangler Hills (twice a year), Corral Canyon San Diego (twice a year), LNPF (not often enough), Gorman (rarely. Hate that place), Ballinger Canyon (every year or so), Johnson Valley (every year or so), El Mirage (rarely), Arrowhead (once a year), Piutes / Tehachipi (once a year or so), Jawbone (never, since they close the single track).