All Cali Riders

i spend more time at the track cause its the only place i can ride a red sticker right now that is close to San Diego.

come ocotber tho i will be going to Ocotillo Wells a lot.

Where ever it's legal.

Just because it's easier I ride close to home the most. That means Rowher, LPNF, and the desert. Sometimes I'll just ride from my garage.

that big mountain you stare at to the north. the one that tops 8000 feet or so. that is the gateway to the LPNF. if you go on Sterling canyon trail, you pass two trails that bring you into the forest from the park. Tejon and east frazier.

SRAD97750

Staff member
I ride Baldy Mesa and El mirage almost weekly. I would like to get up to Arrowhead and the LPNF soon. RON, I think you guys have convincd me to drive 2 damn hours to ride with you. It's WAY worth leaving the gorman park and hitting the forest. -BIG DAN:thumb:

I ride Baldy Mesa and El mirage almost weekly. I would like to get up to Arrowhead and the LPNF soon. RON, I think you guys have convincd me to drive 2 damn hours to ride with you. It's WAY worth leaving the gorman park and hitting the forest. -BIG DAN:thumb:
Yes!! come on down and ride with us. you gotta hit the LPNF beofre they close for the winter.