All Cal City Saturday 12.3 for a bike break-in 50+ mile ride

Borax Bills, Kickstands up by 9:30.
Some new bikes, new riders. Will probably stay on flatter ground, head for Astro Burger and back. Medium pace.
COME RIDE THE WILD WILD DESERT, without 27.5 miles of whoop fields.............:thumb:

i ride weekly but its not weekly i drive 4 hours for a ride.... i wish i could make this with you but its far from me and i just spent squish on a far from me ride.

SRAD97750

Staff member
I would make it out, but i have to tackle the honey-do list...

Keep us posted on when you go riding, i am looking to get out weekly. -BIG DAN

I understand. Maybe we can do Corral Canyon next...
my ears just popped up like a dog.

I have been dieing to get out there with someone. I go solo and try to meet up with someone out there. Thing is i dont like that place on weekends.... the head ons at that place can be a scary thing so i try to do morning runs midweek. make sure to let me know when you are going out there and i will try my hardest to make it.

I haven't been in over a year. The place is small, but good trails. I have a friend who rides a few times a year that usually meets up with me.

I'll keep you posted.

I haven't been in over a year. The place is small, but good trails. I have a friend who rides a few times a year that usually meets up with me.

I'll keep you posted.

i appreciate it... and yea its a small area but you can spend all day connecting trails and fireroads. I know there is stuff out there that i havent rode yet. I dont do a whole lot of crazy exploring when im solo.

ive heard of a trail guys call the ranger trail(or something similar) that supposedly is singletrack and it goes across the whole place.

i appreciate it... and yea its a small area but you can spend all day connecting trails and fireroads. I know there is stuff out there that i havent rode yet. I dont do a whole lot of crazy exploring when im solo.

ive heard of a trail guys call the ranger trail(or something similar) that supposedly is singletrack and it goes across the whole place.

This map shows all of the main trails. There is one trial that goes out of the park, and up a rocky hill to the north east. It is not on the map. It is the only 'real' trail in the whole park. Everything else is mostly groomed and cleaned up by the rangers.
http://www.riderplanet-usa.com/atv/trails/info/california_10017/map_409a.htm

Doesn't anybody here go riding other than on Camping Holidays ??

Would love to join you guys...probably slow your medium pace down a bit ... :devil:...if I did but I'm breaking in a new bike too. As for me though, bad time of year for the most part, Christmas stuff going on ($$$$$)...any time after the Holidays would probably work. Might even be planning a trip in mid/late January to the rez in JV for a "day/overnight" trip...got a couple interested parties thus far...:ride:....:thumb: