250F Building my next bike

This time next week, I will be on my way to pick up the first pieces of my winter project.
I will be putting the motor out of my current bike (01 wr250f) in a 06 yz250f chassis. since my bike can already run lights, the yz will also have a current wr250f headlight and tail light. Idea is to piece it together over winter using parts from my current bike, craigslist, and ebay to build a 07-current wr250f minus the e-start.
:banana:
I got the frame and suspension dirt cheap, clean title, one dudes trash is my winter project :banana:

my motor will fit with the 06 motor mounts and swingarm bushing. all my electrical can transfer over too :)
this is my main idea, however, if the suspension can be made to work with my frame (using the 06 triple clamps) I may just do that and have a local shop work on the suspension settings with me.

Easier yes, I don't think practical is an option in this build! If he already has the frame and money I'd go all out and do 06 chassis :thumb: especially if the 01 suspension will work then you have a lot of the expensive shit out of the way :banana:

Easier yes, I don't think practical is an option in this build! If he already has the frame and money I'd go all out and do 06 chassis :thumb: especially if the 01 suspension will work then you have a lot of the expensive shit out of the way :banana:
you iz so confused :picard: he has 06 suspension :picard:
picard-facepalm.jpg