Fallen Brody Freking

About a few hours from my house, there is a track called HWY 65 where there was a lot of despair last weekend when Brody Freking, 14 year old from Iowa, passed away. From what I heard he crashed his 125, got back up and the flagger asked him if he was alright, he said yes and then suddenly collapsed. Not to sure on a cause yet. Very saddening, especially being that young. :(

Here's a link to his facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/RIP-Brody-Freking-Youll-be-missed/170259159690798

This is really sad, my prayers be with him. I just found out a couple weeks ago one of the locals busted up his spinal bones, now he has no feeling from anything under the pecks. Luckly he will be able to recover.

James

Staff member
This is really sad, my prayers be with him. I just found out a couple weeks ago one of the locals busted up his spinal bones, now he has no feeling from anything under the pecks. Luckly he will be able to recover.
You aren't talking about Eric are you?

You aren't talking about Eric are you?

Scott, Ohio has alot of really bad injuries. Our local tracks get pretty gnarley, he went down in a rythem section and his bike went through a light fence. His bike has no damage what so ever, suprisingly. Sorry about the off topicness though :sorry: