2 Stroke Bringing a CR125 to life

Well when I went to put the 5 dollar polisport front fender on the holes didn't line up, finally got around to fixing that and putting the new grips on that I've had for it since August :lol:
IMAG1339.jpg

And then this happened, taking the carburetor apart to clean it and see what size jets are in it. :thumb: cleaned the frame up a bit too :banana: still need to work on that pipe
IMAG1349.jpg

SRAD97750

Staff member
Well when I went to put the 5 dollar polisport front fender on the holes didn't line up, finally got around to fixing that and putting the new grips on that I've had for it since August :lol:

And then this happened, taking the carburetor apart to clean it and see what size jets are in it. :thumb: cleaned the frame up a bit too :banana: still need to work on that pipe
IMAG1349.jpg
Looks great. Build Build Build...

Also, I like the fender shavings on the rear tire. :smirk:

I wish I wouldve kept mine... I had an 01. Definitely one of my favorite bikes. I have an 03 250 now, I think im a lifer with crs haha
Good job btw.. Looks great!

Don't like my signature? Fµ¢k you :)
And for the ones that just got confused... this IS a real live signature! Amazing huh??

Wow thx for the tip on the Mothers Aluminum polish. I was thinking of replacing my pipes for cosmetic reasons but read this old post and decided to give it a try. GLAD I did as they look 100% better. Dont have any before pics but trust me they were gnarly. Heres the end result. Thx again for the great tip..013.JPG014.JPG

Wow thx for the tip on the Mothers Aluminum polish. I was thinking of replacing my pipes for cosmetic reasons but read this old post and decided to give it a try. GLAD I did as they look 100% better. Dont have any before pics but trust me they were gnarly. Heres the end result. Thx again for the great tip..View attachment 10678View attachment 10679
You can get new packing too for like 8 bucks. And it will give you that new crisp sound too! :ride: