Break-In procedure?? 2 Stroke

just a topend 2 heat cycles... 1 on the stand 1`on the wheels.
1st one is 10-15 mins on the stand and a 2 hr cool down 2nd is putting around the yard for 10-15mins (only after engine has been warmed up) at different throttle positions without revving or lugging the motor. then let the motor cool for another 2hrs
For a total rebuild like Bryces I do 2 heat cycles on the stand and 2 on the wheels... heat cycles are the most important part of an engine break in. gotta have heat cycles.:prof:

I have also heard of the run it and gun it method that Timo likes.... BUT I have always heard that they do the 1st heat cycle.....

just a topend 2 heat cycles... 1 on the stand 1`on the wheels.
1st one is 10-15 mins on the stand and a 2 hr cool down 2nd is putting around the yard for 10-15mins (only after engine has been warmed up) at different throttle positions without revving or lugging the motor. then let the motor cool for another 2hrs
For a total rebuild like Bryces I do 2 heat cycles on the stand and 2 on the wheels... heat cycles are the most important part of an engine break in. gotta have heat cycles.:prof:

I have also heard of the run it and gun it method that Timo likes.... BUT I have always heard that they do the 1st heat cycle.....
I broke in my 200 in a similar way.
First cycle was putting around the yard, varying throttle, only up to 50%.
cool down
Second was done on our dirt road where I reved it up much higher than before, but not 100%
cool down
Then i went out and did a pretty mild trial ride of about 20 miles, hitting maximum rpm's at times.

Run it!!!!! You are a bunch a girls. It is a motor scooter and made to be hammered. Start it, let the bike warm up, throw it gear and enjoy the ride. I will never forget talking to a pro dez racer years back that had to rebuilt his motor the night before a big 170 mile H&H. He got the motor back in the bike at like 3am and went to bed without starting it because he did not want to wake up the other racers there. I asked him how he was going to break in the motor before the race. He said, this is a race bike, I'll break it in during the race. And that he did as he overalled the race that day.