RM250 Brauche dringend Hilfe

herzlich willkommen
Welcome
Or Bitte schöne
You are welcome
It didn't take me long in the motherland to learn to count "ein, zvy ,try" spelling them the way they sounded to me, I could order beer. danka and bitte shone came earlier. Add vasser to that vocabulary and what sounded like "virst" (spelled wurst I believe) I could order the two essential liquids and at least something that had two of the necessary food groups (salt and fat). Within days I found out how to say beef steak. Seconds after that, I learned I couldn't afford any. Anyway it was how I burned off nearly 11 weeks between my sophomore and Jr years.

Last edited:
It didn't take me long in the motherland to learn to count "ein, zvy ,try" spelling them the way they sounded to me, I could order beer. danka and bitte shone came earlier. Add vasser to that vocabulary and what sounded like "virst" (spelled wurst I believe) I could order the two essential liquids and at least something that had two of the necessary food groups (salt and fat). Within days I found out how to say beef steak. Seconds after that, I learned I couldn't afford any. Anyway it was how I burned off nearly 11 weeks between my sophomore and Jr years.

:lol: