Pro Boy I sure miss 2 stroke racin', how bout you?

2 vs 4 the beat goes on. Listen I love bikes of all forms. If it’s got two wheels and a motor I’m grinning. I can fun dicking around on a puch. BUT I don’t like riding behind 2 strokes. Every so often I climb up to one in the woods and I’ve got to get around. Can’t freakin (septum) breathe as it is without choking that smoke down. No thanks. Didn’t mind riding them, but then I’m choking out the competition. More smoke the better :P like James Bond
OIC, If I sees ya, ill stays away from ya when riding, my older bikes do smoke, maxima 927 oil I uses, sweet smoke. Out of respect to you, ill remain clear......

Since this is a 2 stroke thread, I figured id throw this cool vid I found...I noticed the opening bike was crusty, me personally, I would have washed and polished up the bike, give it the correct frame color, and the correct side panels, but that's just me....:thumb:

Last edited:
I don't think the bikes has as much to do with the fact that Tomac can check out on the entire field so much as it is Tomac is Tomac.
I sometimes wonder about all motor sports heros winning all the time, and leaving everyone in the dust, I hear tell nascar pays the other team to let em' win on sunday, argh, change the channel on the tube time...

I run race fuel in my lawn equipment. Saturday morning yard work smells like motocross
Haaa, I do the same with my weed eater, and my leaf blower, Maxima 927, it totally confuses my neighbors. It has that sweet smelling nitro smell that reminds me of Mosier Valley, waaaaaaaaa! dammit!:banghead: They said Mosier was a burial site, well if that's the truith, wear were the skeletons, were were the skeletons???9dd7d1ec53dd8444b0b6e0a3e4764afb.jpg I just bet some weenies complained about people having fun, and they couldn't stand it, so they wined, and wined and they got their stupid wish, if I recall there was a land fill near by, and I just bet the tractors and scrapers were just as noisy, bunch o' twits!:prof: