Bomb Run!

#1 reason why you should practice the bomb run over and over and find a line to stick with. If you do not get the jump and are stuck in the dust, then you can still go fast because you know your line..

#1 reason why you should practice the bomb run over and over and find a line to stick with. If you do not get the jump and are stuck in the dust, then you can still go fast because you know your line..
How does the stand figure into all this?:thinking: Do you walk the line first carrying the stand?:thinking: Does the stand kick up more dust than a bike?:thinking: Inquiring minds want to know.:banana:

How does the stand figure into all this?:thinking: Do you walk the line first carrying the stand?:thinking: Does the stand kick up more dust than a bike?:thinking: Inquiring minds want to know.:banana:
If you noticed Azzhat, the word "I" was never used as I was referring to others. I never said I do this...Are you kidding me?! Desert Racing is for the extremist and guys/girls that like to ride really fast across insane terrain. I get scared when I walk outside camp to water a bush, you think I would be capable of doing something like this?...:devil:

If you noticed Azzhat, the word "I" was never used as I was referring to others. I never said I do this...Are you kidding me?! Desert Racing is for the extremist and guys/girls that like to ride really fast across insane terrain. I get scared when I walk outside camp to water a bush, you think I would be capable of doing something like this?...:devil:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Great morning laugh.:thumb: And my ass does not wear a hat.:prof::wave: