Bloody Wankers

It felt so empty in here, I thought I would show it a little love. I figure this will be good for at least a couple of posts, since I'm sure the resident post whore (Rez) will find it.:devil:

And to not get balsted by James, here's some across the pond info on the wankers.:P

http://www.trl.org.uk/

It felt so empty in here, I thought I would show it a little love. I figure this will be good for at least a couple of posts, since I'm sure the resident post whore (Rez) will find it.:devil:

And to not get balsted by James, here's some across the pond info on the wankers.:P

http://www.trl.org.uk/
I get a forbidden error and cannot open this....

Bloody Wankers........(Riki-pedia means: Jerk-offs)

I saw this short story in that write up......
Titled....Annesley Anti-Bike Vigilantes Seriously Injure Rambler
Vigilantes opposed to the use of rural land by young motorcycle scramblers have been involved in what can only be described as "attempted murder". Large, sharpened steel spikes around 9 inches long, have been manufactured from welded steel and implanted into the ground alongside the trail used by local kids...Does this kind of stuff sound familiar?

Young motorcycle scramblers.....
Great label.....!

Where did you find this Timo?

Bloody Wankers........(Riki-pedia means: Jerk-offs)

I saw this short story in that write up......
Titled....Annesley Anti-Bike Vigilantes Seriously Injure Rambler
Vigilantes opposed to the use of rural land by young motorcycle scramblers have been involved in what can only be described as "attempted murder". Large, sharpened steel spikes around 9 inches long, have been manufactured from welded steel and implanted into the ground alongside the trail used by local kids...Does this kind of stuff sound familiar?

Young motorcycle scramblers.....
Great label.....!

Where did you find this Timo?

I just Googled "England dirt bike trail closures", and started reading. I tripped when I came across the page I linked. Looks like they have the same BS as us. I was going to paste it all, but it's a long page.

James

Staff member
:thumb: All good, as long as you contact them and ask to put DBA in the links section. :devil:
http://www.trl.org.uk/php/mail_form.htm
I just Googled "England dirt bike trail closures", and started reading. I tripped when I came across the page I linked. Looks like they have the same BS as us. I was going to paste it all, but it's a long page.
I didn't realize that, but then again why wouldn't they? They probably have the same type of people there as here, they just talk funny. :P

+1 to you...got to spread it around a little first though..........:thumb:...Nice find! I wonder if Feinstein has any influence ove rthere???? :thinking: