Black friday

I got a 40" LCD for $270, a blue ray with wifi and netflix for $69, hdmi cable for a few bucks, a 550 lumen flashlight for $19 and a bunch of clothes and some home accessories. I actually didn't get anything dirt bike related though. Still might go look around today and will see what happens.

Didn't get the 50inch i was wanting to get for my parents. But my mom scored a 40inch LCD for like 190$ at walmart, for my sister for christmas.

I bought my computer before any of the deals started popping up. I've not heard of any better deals yet :popcorn:

James

Staff member
Lets see; got a 4 piece stainless Frigidaire kitchen appliance set for 30% off, picked up a shop vac and little air compressor for cheap, 35% off on a Samsung washer/dryer set, spent close to a grand at Ace Hardware and got 25% off, etc...... :rocker:

Oh and dirt bike related I got a $250 semi-custom bike graphics kit for $99. Guess that means that she won't be naked next year :ride: :smirk:

Didn't you buy yours used though? If so you can't directly compare prices. :noidea:
Ehh sorta, It was brand new computer everything was factory vacumme sealed, In factory boxes and packages. Built in 10/2012, Sold as refurbished. :noidea: The guy had 10 of them... And i got one :D 450$