Black Friday!

James

Staff member
With this being the first time in awhile that I'm home for Black Friday, thinking about joining the rat race on Friday morning. :lol::facepalm:

Anybody else venturing out? Spot any good deals yet? I'm looking for a ~42" TV, cheap ~$300-400 laptop, and a washer/dryer set; so if you see any ads for those items....

Good luck! I will be doing all my shopping online for Black Friday/Cyber Monday. Mostly for AR parts. Palmetto State Armory does some good stuff on Black Friday, James... if you want to build up that AR more. :thumb:

Black friday????? Not a chance! If I have to stand in line for longer than 5 min (thats to get in the store and or check out), or cant find it to buy it online. It aint gonna happend

James

Staff member
Not sure why its called Black Friday, they are all open on Thursday at 6pm around here :noidea:
Yeah this year some of the stores are rolling out some deals on Thanksgiving day. The biggest deals are still Friday morning though.

Black friday????? Not a chance! If I have to stand in line for longer than 5 min (thats to get in the store and or check out), or cant find it to buy it online. It aint gonna happend
Yeah I'm usually the same way, however getting a $2,000 washer/dryer set for 50% off is worth standing in line for a bit. :noidea:

Yeah this year some of the stores are rolling out some deals on Thanksgiving day. The biggest deals are still Friday morning though.

Yeah I'm usually the same way, however getting a $2,000 washer/dryer set for 50% off is worth standing in line for a bit. :noidea:

Somethings are worth standing in line for. But in your case its a need.

I just bought a tv from best buy during the preblack frida say this week. 39" insignia 1080p LCD for 279. Beats having to camp out three days prior and wish you get one in stock just to save 30 more bucks.

James

Staff member
I just bought a tv from best buy during the preblack frida say this week. 39" insignia 1080p LCD for 279. Beats having to camp out three days prior and wish you get one in stock just to save 30 more bucks.
Ditto, which is why I already got most of my stuff. :thumb: Only reason I'm venturing out is for that washer/dryer set as Friday is when they reduce one like crazy.

Are you getting a top load or front load washer? The front load washers are supposed to be the best. They use less water and clean your clothes better. For sure they use less water. I cannot be totally sure about how much cleaner my clothes get.