Bike very hard to start and won't crank with choke on? urgent help needed!!

You said you checked the valves, the main thing I hear you saying is it starts better cold with choke off, that indicates over fueling , is the plug wet and black, or sooted looking? Also if you want to lay to rest your valve concerns, check compression, I'm not sure what you should see on a 4 stroke but if valves are tight compression will be low.

You said you checked the valves, the main thing I hear you saying is it starts better cold with choke off, that indicates over fueling , is the plug wet and black, or sooted looking? Also if you want to lay to rest your valve concerns, check compression, I'm not sure what you should see on a 4 stroke but if valves are tight compression will be low.

nah plug is brand new. its still white.
my bike has an auto decompresser, so i can only partly check compression. will only read up to 120 PSI till the auto decomp kicks in.
i know the valves are looser if anything.

We'll that tells you a lot, you definitely have a over fueling condition

if its over fueling, could it possibly be the choke circuit? or 1 of the air jets(bike getting starved for air)? because i did notice it got hotter a lot quicker in the minute or 2 i was running it. the engine was too hot to touch just after a minute or 2.

if its over fueling, could it possibly be the choke circuit? or 1 of the air jets(bike getting starved for air)? because i did notice it got hotter a lot quicker in the minute or 2 i was running it. the engine was too hot to touch just after a minute or 2.
It's hard too say without seeing it but it seems. It's a carb problem, was it running good before or did it gradually get worse.

Guess all I can say is go thru carb again , maybe you missed something last time, the first thing I do when I take carb off is pull the bowl, blow thru carb at fuel line if I can with float hanging, then I've gotta needle and seat problem, if that's ok I raise the float then I should be able to blow thru it, if no problem found there then I go thru carb, clean it re set the float level and go. If you find problem let me know, it's hard to help from here but maybe one thing I said will put you on track, good luck.

thanks so much for the advice :)
ive already tested the float so ive ruled that out. next to check is the choke circuit and the air jets. its definitely a fuel problem, so most likely not valves or anything else.
may even just take the carby to a re-builder and get it rebuilt.

Clean the carb twice and then clean it one more time..... I've been down this road before from lawn equipment to pw50's..... ...more than I care to ponder.