bike takes a swim!

This is AWSOME. I know what that water feels like being from Colorado and been in that ICE CUBE before. WHERE was this cool waterfall at? I drowned my DRZ 400 E once crossing a waterfall in Arkansas and it was locked up and had on tools to pull tank off to get to spark plug, so we stood it up against a tree and put it in gear and went backwards and unlocked motor and emptied the pipe with some maneuvering upside down and sideways and it started right back up.

This is AWSOME. I know what that water feels like being from Colorado and been in that ICE CUBE before. WHERE was this cool waterfall at? I drowned my DRZ 400 E once crossing a waterfall in Arkansas and it was locked up and had on tools to pull tank off to get to spark plug, so we stood it up against a tree and put it in gear and went backwards and unlocked motor and emptied the pipe with some maneuvering upside down and sideways and it started right back up.
at the bottom right hand corner of the video, there is a button that says "youtube" click on it for info

Give man fish for a day or teach man to fish for himself......

I know the whole "let me google that for you" crap but you can still say it was in California then explain how you found that info. You know, the world is already full of enough assholes we don't need more. :thumb:

Edit: In Tire's defense if he didn't know where is was then he didn't know but just stay " I am not sure where it was".

I know the whole "let me google that for you" crap but you can still say it was in California then explain how you found that info. You know, the world is already full of enough assholes we don't need more. :thumb:

Edit: In Tire's defense if he didn't know where is was then he didn't know but just stay " I am not sure where it was".

Some of us ride dirt bikes and don't sit on the couch with a PC and watch others. We are busy reapairing and planing events and race's.:P