Other Bike start problem

I have a 220 cc bike carbureted one
When i start it in the morning it satarts normally but aftrer riding for 2 to 3 miles or longer when i put it on stand then after 5 to 10 minuts it takes longer self to start or more then one turn of self. My bike is only two years old i checked almost every thing and on thing to mention here my caburetor is also new only 3 months old so i didnt cleaned it. Please help me out.bike is also giving lower mielage.

I have a 220 cc bike carbureted one
When i start it in the morning it satarts normally but aftrer riding for 2 to 3 miles or longer when i put it on stand then after 5 to 10 minuts it takes longer self to start or more then one turn of self. My bike is only two years old i checked almost every thing and on thing to mention here my caburetor is also new only 3 months old so i didnt cleaned it. Please help me out.bike is also giving lower mielage.
Bike type and Year?
3 months old doesn't mean it's new enough to clean the carb. Pilot probably has some dirt. Never know until you clean.

Bike type and Year?
3 months old doesn't mean it's new enough to clean the carb. Pilot probably has some dirt. Never know until you clean.
Thanks
Bike type and Year?
Thanks for ur valuable reply.Today I somehow managed to fix the problem the hose which air tight carburetor and engine attaching area was the culprit it was cracked So i put a new one thereafter its starting normally if anything went wrong again i will ask for ur advice thank you.