Bike goes down in creek what do you do?

I turned it off as it went down in slow motion, I was prepared for that, but didnt ever think it would go over the falls

I've never had that calm while crashing (just laying it down or not)...It's save myself first, bike later! As for the falls....how far down stream were they from the "crash site"...sorry, tip over! :smirk:

Well this weekend I didn't put it down but one creek scared the hell out of me. Started crossing it was no big deal then 3/4 the way across there was a hole.:shocked: Well when water started pushing on the front fender I got scared. I opened it up and got the heck out of dodge. Needless to say I was a we wet and the bike steamed like heck for a while but I survived. I ran back to guide the 4 wheeler through so they didn't disappear. I'm working on writing a report so check out pictures there.

Well this weekend I didn't put it down but one creek scared the hell out of me. Started crossing it was no big deal then 3/4 the way across there was a hole.:shocked: Well when water started pushing on the front fender I got scared. I opened it up and got the heck out of dodge. Needless to say I was a we wet and the bike steamed like heck for a while but I survived. I ran back to guide the 4 wheeler through so they didn't disappear. I'm working on writing a report so check out pictures there.
sweet i can't wait for your RR cuz i haven't riden in like three weeks so damm hot .