Bike for daughter

My rather short 12 year old son came off a xr70 recently... has been on an 05 crf150f for a month and is already jonezin for more power(asking me exhaust etc lol)

If she does the growing spurt thing like mine, She might outgrow the 150 pretty quick. If my son was a little older and taller, I would have went with the crf230, but he is tippy toeing it on the 150 as it is. Funky in between age. Too big for a little bike , too little for a big bike :/

The crf150f is a tank though and I would highly recommend it as a starter bike. I think someone said they had electric start- my sons doesnt. 150 might be best if she is brand new... have her flat foot so she doesnt get her self in trouble or scare herself out of riding... seen that happen too. Hope she loves whatever you pick. We need more girlpower in the sport!

Another bad ass semi little bike is the CRF 150 RB, a little taller, a lot more power, better suspension, but no e-start. My Son rode it for a season and a half before I had to buy the toofiddy.

Another bad ass semi little bike is the CRF 150 RB, a little taller, a lot more power, better suspension, but no e-start. My Son rode it for a season and a half before I had to buy the toofiddy.
I met a dude that put a rekluse in a CRF150R for his wife. He said liked it so much he rode it more than his own bike :lol:

My rather short 12 year old son came off a xr70 recently... has been on an 05 crf150f for a month and is already jonezin for more power(asking me exhaust etc lol)

If she does the growing spurt thing like mine, She might outgrow the 150 pretty quick. If my son was a little older and taller, I would have went with the crf230, but he is tippy toeing it on the 150 as it is. Funky in between age. Too big for a little bike , too little for a big bike :/

The crf150f is a tank though and I would highly recommend it as a starter bike. I think someone said they had electric start- my sons doesnt. 150 might be best if she is brand new... have her flat foot so she doesnt get her self in trouble or scare herself out of riding... seen that happen too. Hope she loves whatever you pick. We need more girlpower in the sport!
I think in 2006 or 07 they started putting the e-starts on them. :thumb:

Yep, 06-07 is E-start on the 150f. 80% sure it was 06.

I'd get the kick though, if you can start it, you can ride it. Then again, there are the little 2T's that rip and are lighter.

:wow: Holy Crusty Trails Racing, look who it is....:wow:

Welcome back mister house boat loose lug nut...:wave:

I just picked up an 05 KTM85 for my daughter and she loved it over T-day in the dez.

Hey where is Turd Sniffer, I think he has an CRF150 that he may be getting rid of...

I just picked up an 05 KTM85 for my daughter and she loved it over T-day in the dez.

Hey where is Turd Sniffer, I think he has an CRF150 that he may be getting rid of...

:wave:Yeah, got an '09 CRF150F barely used that my 15 year old, 6' 2" son has out gown:eek: Prolly rode it 5 times.

You're one of the only guys on this forum doing things right :smirk: What's with all these trail bikes? they're pigs