Beta, a LOVE story

Guys, when you get to be my age you'll understand. It's not the ole ladies understanding or having the money. It's the joy of having what you want out of life. If my ole lady let me ride her as much as my bikes I wouldn't have bikes. I get to ride her every time she wants it. :smirk: I get to ride my bike when I want to. :thumb:
I feel like I got ripped off, I ordered the soft seat for an extra 60 bucks and after a .8 hour break in ride just now my ass hurts like Mihylo, "tongue punch my fart box all the way to Poundtown". :lol::lol::lol: Sorry M33 you are never going to live that one down!!!

Guys, when you get to be my age you'll understand. It's not the ole ladies understanding or having the money. It's the joy of having what you want out of life. If my ole lady let me ride her as much as my bikes I wouldn't have bikes. I get to ride her every time she wants it. :smirk: I get to ride my bike when I want to. :thumb:
I feel like I got ripped off, I ordered the soft seat for an extra 60 bucks and after a .8 hour break in ride just now my ass hurts like Mihylo, "tongue punch my fart box all the way to Poundtown". :lol::lol::lol: Sorry M33 you are never going to live that one down!!!
:lol: Palmer, do you mind if I show my wife this post?

OK, hold on to your hats...

My wife suggested buying a new bike. I'm naturally a cheap bastard and was thinking on a 08-10 used KTM EXC, but hey new is always better so I went for it.

That's called your MANGINA!!!! :prof: