Best day and night goggle lenses?

That's what I was thinking, but my eyes are so bad that it would probably mess with me at night. I can barley see during dusk when the sun is going down with just my normal glasses. My lenses are at my house, but unfortunately I won't be able to use them until moday when I get home from work. Hopefully the blue will help during the day, if not ill try the yellow and then just use my 89s with clear lenses for night.

if the suns out and you're using yellow it'll be pretty bright... like i said it makes things stand out more. and maybe get a brighter headlight.... :prof:........:smirk:

if the suns out and you're using yellow it'll be pretty bright... like i said it makes things stand out more. and maybe get a brighter headlight.... :prof:........:smirk:

I have an LED bulb in my headlight, bright as hell. I am just gonna use clear at night. now I won't be home until Wednesday so I won't be able to use my new lenses until then.

I have an LED bulb in my headlight, bright as hell. I am just gonna use clear at night. now I won't be home until Wednesday so I won't be able to use my new lenses until then.

FYI... for what it's worth... anothe use of "yellow" since you mentioned your headlight are offroad race cars... some use an amber (yellow) light if the course is real dusty, a bright "white" light will refelct off th dust just like in fog...

FYI... for what it's worth... anothe use of "yellow" since you mentioned your headlight are offroad race cars... some use an amber (yellow) light if the course is real dusty, a bright "white" light will refelct off th dust just like in fog...

yeah I've been in the dusty fog before. I was hillclimbing with a friend, at night, really stupid I know, and he kicked up a bunch of dust and I couldn't see. I couldnt see the top of the hill and came flying over the top and landed...HARD. I didnt know they made yellow headlights for dirtbikes, that's cool.

yeah I've been in the dusty fog before. I was hillclimbing with a friend, at night, really stupid I know, and he kicked up a bunch of dust and I couldn't see. I couldnt see the top of the hill and came flying over the top and landed...HARD. I didnt know they made yellow headlights for dirtbikes, that's cool.

You just put a yellow lense cover on.