250F Begining of the desert season.

So we got out for TG with little to no maintence besides oil and filter changes and clean air filters. Oh yea a battery on the 250x too. I finally changed the KX250f's front brake line to steel braided due to a weak front brake. Rebuilt the master last season with the same ill effects still there. I couldn't get the new line to bleed air so I took it to the expensive corner shop to have them bleed it. When I was loading it up I noticed wet dirt around and behind the C/S. So It needs a Shaft seal now. Then as we where unloading it at the shop the tech noticed the fork tube all wet. Opps seal time.... They where reasonable on the pressure bleed and I don't have a bleeder. They where all so reasonable on the shaft seal. So I had them do that too cuz I'm lazy on this cold, windy, rainy day. They where not reasonable on the fork seals and if they needed bushings I would have to sell my first newborn. LOL !

I normally won't take our bikes there as we have a great, very fair Tech that does our bikes but he's a bit aways and couldn't get a hold of him this morning and we're going out friday Christmas weekend. He all ready has my 450 forks I took over there wednesday, Guess I'll have to get the kids over there too. Hope I can get all this crap done before friday.:smirk:

I went on a nice measly ride before Turkey Day, and ended up having to redo 3 wheels. I should have both bikes ready for post Xmas, but with Steve not riding, and Butthead is talking that he wants to be in town for New Years, I'm not sure what I'm doing. My Buddy is talking about riding, first time in a couple years, you going to be at your normal spot down my ticket road?

We are going out Friday and staying til wednesday. If Cahiulla trail is not flooded we will be at our favorite spot off of gas dome rd. If it is flooded we will be after the cabanas on the left. Lai can't go as she has to work and can't ride anyways.:banana: A bitchless trip.:smirk: the boys are going,my best friend from AZ is coming and Chris's boss and family will be there with some people maybe showing up for the day. Trav might be one of em. :thumb:

yea im gonna try to get out there. I will keep you informed. i dont know of the Gas Dome spot but im sure i can find ya if i can make it out. also Cahiulla was not flooded Yesterday

We are going out Friday and staying til wednesday. If Cahiulla trail is not flooded we will be at our favorite spot off of gas dome rd. If it is flooded we will be after the cabanas on the left. Lai can't go as she has to work and can't ride anyways.:banana: A bitchless trip.:smirk: the boys are going,my best friend from AZ is coming and Chris's boss and family will be there with some people maybe showing up for the day. Trav might be one of em. :thumb:

Looks like no rain forecast for the week so we should be dry. So, no Lalani, how about the dogs? I haven't seen Babe in a year.:devil:

Maybe no doggs. No responseabilities.:smirk: Might bring Babes but they are like the bobsie twins and the one left at home will cry and sit by the door if they are seperated. Specially if they know the trailer is gone. Kinda hard to lock them in the trailer with know one there on the long rides.:ride: