Beer

What's your favorite beer, also is there a beer worse than coors lite? I would also add, if you say coors lite is your favorite, you are band from the thread.
I was in band once.

Shock Top, Sam Adams, are pretty good for being found just about everywhere

PBR is pretty damn disgusting, just think of all the really shitty high gravity, steel reserve, shit people drink just to get drunk.

Last edited:
Free beer is my favorite, other than that I like Alaskan Amber, MGD is a decent cheep beer, I spose Budweiser is pretty close to the worst of mainstream beers, but the worst I've ever had was this shittty stuff that came outa Pittsburgh called Iron City Beer....and of course any beer thread wouldn't be complete without......

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited:
I stop by the local liquor store that has a pretty good sellection of micro brews... I've had some really good ones and some really bad ones, then again, I'm no beer snob so I'm the last to begin to say which of those were best/worst... then again, I can't remember the names of them anyways so it doesn't matter. All I know is... "I don't drink beer very often (that's a lie) but when I do, it's got to be cold and it can't be anything from Miller Brewing Co." .... uhggg ... piss... puke... barf!!!!! :puke:

Most Mexican beers are on my "LIKE" list... Victoria seems to be the closest to a US domestic beer... with Bohemia Negro being the most sout of them (to me that is...

Let's start a RUM thread..... :lol:. THEN I can give some educated opinions... :prof:

beer_264429.jpg

Bud Light, all american you know. I see that lots of older guys drink Bud and the younger guys drink Coors. The border brothers all drank Coors in the old days til Coors did something to piss them off so they changed to Bud. I always tell the guys that Coors makes those small diameter cans for the girls.

Bud Light, all american you know. I see that lots of older guys drink Bud and the younger guys drink Coors. The border brothers all drank Coors in the old days til Coors did something to piss them off so they changed to Bud. I always tell the guys that Coors makes those small diameter cans for the girls.

Too much of that and you'll get the Coors (pronounced CERRS) Blurrs... :crazy:... I have a group of friends where that's all they drink where as another group drinks only Bud/Bud light... :noidea: