Beer

Don't know any crystal weizen......but it sounds gay to me....and yes lime is a fruit, if you put it in Your beer so are you.
:prof:It's german, and didn't think a goof ball like you ever would have had one. Being in the dark half the year. :P And lime in a beer is not that gay.
as much as i love great beer it can be pricy on the wallet when in the dez. dont know what it is but i always drink more in the dez. last few trips i been drinking around 50 beers over 4 days. i usually buy a lot of coors light and a 6 pack of some good beer. this trip i am trying these.
images

48 beers for 21 bucks. i heard good things about em as far as cheap beer goes.. i will let you all know.
i wish i could get my hands on more of this tho...
CAM00675.jpg

one time only brew. people were selling 1 bottle for 20 bucks on ebay LOL
That beer is not great unless REAL cold.
When you try that Kirkland stuff.....don't report on how the first one tastes, I wanna hear about #14.
If it's tolerable I'd like to know.
If you don't like a COLD Coors, you won't like it. :moon:

dont be getting all snobby on me now... :P

i do like coors as far as the cheap beer goes. i know someone who got these and i was told its like coors and budwiser had a baby... thats what it is LOL.

Has more of a Miller taste than Coors/Bud. But ok when very cold. One of the guys had it on Man Trip this year.

I had 72 Coors lights and 6 Missisippi MUDs between Joe and I. Then Colin stayed monday and drank the last of my Coors.

:prof:It's german, and didn't think a goof ball like you ever would have had one. Being in the dark half the year. :P And lime in a beer is not that gay.

That beer is not great unless REAL cold.

If you don't like a COLD Coors, you won't like it. :moon:

It's not that gay?........huh, I know I've heard that before, wait didn't Richard Gere say that once?

Has more of a Miller taste than Coors/Bud. But ok when very cold. One of the guys had it on Man Trip this year.

I had 72 Coors lights and 6 Missisippi MUDs between Joe and I. Then Colin stayed monday and drank the last of my Coors.
the ice chest should do its job at keeping them cold :thumb:

if they are that bad i got some whiskey i can get a head start with first